How do I register?
You are a Paduan by virtue of being a student of Ebenezer Senior High School (formerly Ebenezer Secondary School).
These are the steps you need to take to register as a student on the school website:
- To be able to see the Student’s ‘Registration form’, you need to be logged into the website.
- Click on the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ button (top right on the menu)
- Log in with your account login details if you already have an account or click the ‘Create Account’ button (button right) to open the ‘Create Account’ form. Fill in the details and click the ‘Create’ button to create the account.
- You will receive an email in your inbox to inform you that your application will be reviewed. Please check your email ‘spam’ box too. We aim to approve your account application within 24 hours. Keep checking your email inbox/spam box for the approval email.
- Once approved, please log into the website, update your ‘Account’ or change your password, if you’ve to. Else select ‘STUDENTS’ from the top menu and click on ‘Students Registration’ to complete the ‘Students Registration’ form.
Note: You wouldn’t be able to see the Registration Form to Register as a Student until you sign in/login into the website, so create an account first and then log in.
What if my contact details change?
You can update your details online. By visiting your profile page on the website, you are able to make quick changes to your details. By creating an account and logging in to the alumni website, you can update your details on the Registration form, see what information we have about you and remove any information yourself.
Alternatively, contact us directly whenever your details change and we’ll update it for you so that you continue to stay in touch.
What does logging into the website mean?
It means you’ve already created an account with us online and are able to log into the website using your account details.
How can I change or reset my password for the website if it’s forgotten?
To change or reset your password, please go to the Login page ‘MY ACCOUNT’ (on the top menu, far right). Below the ‘SIGN IN’ button, you will see a “Reset password” link. If you click on this, you will be able to reset your password which gets sent to you via e-mail. If you continue to have trouble with this, please get in touch.
Can I opt out of hearing from the School?
Of course you can. You can opt out and opt back in at any time. Simply update your details or contact us directly to let us know if you would like to stop hearing from us, or if you would like to hear from us again.
If you need any letters of recommendations or any certificate and/or any transcript(s), how can I get one?
Contact the school via the school administration office. Please note that new certificates and transcripts will usually take 2-4 weeks to be delivered to a local destination, and 4-6 weeks to be delivered internationally. If you have special requirements, for example, you would like a transcript to be sent to schools abroad, please specifically state this in your request.
How can I donate to the School and what things can I donate?
There are several ways through which you can donate to the school. These include:
- Giving directly to the school
- Giving through the Padua Alumni
What you can donate to the school? There are no limitations on what you can donate to the school. The school needs so much help, they will be very grateful for any help you can give. These include:
If you are interested in donating to the school, please contact us for more information.
Can I keep up-to-date with campus news on social media?
Follow us across social media to keep up-to-date with the latest Padua news and events.
Follow us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Follow us on Instagram | Follow us on YouTube
Join our Social Media network and connect with fellow Paduans.
How can I reconnect with old friends?
Due to Data Protection, we are unable to pass on details of other students without their permission. However, if you would like to arrange a reunion or get in touch with someone, you can do that online, on the website, or contact us with a short message and your contact details and we can send an email on your behalf.